SIMPLIFIED ORDER AND STOCK SYSTEM (JULY 2020)
if a certain fabric/size shows the "add to cart" option, then there are 2 possibilities:
1. we have some ready-made in stock (shown directly below the product price).
2. it is a pre-order, i.e. we have to make it for you. If this is the case, you will be able to put it in your cart and order it, and you'll realise that we wont be able to ship immediately (pre-orders usually take between 2-4 weeks)
If we have run out of stock AND fabric, it will show as "No longer available" and you will not be able to add it to your cart, it truly is all gone.
* The model in the pictures is 5'7" and wearing a Layercake size 1 Smock and Large Baggies in the Long length.
The HiLo Bloomer is the perfect underpinning for our tops. It can be worn in 3 different ways: full-length, tied folded to a billowing bloomer or tied scrunched up at the sides. All Hi-Lo's are made using 100% pre-shrunk linen that is woven especially for us so they can be machine-washed and dried without the fear of shrinkage.
HiLo Bloomers are available in 2 lengths. The Regular length has 1 large pocket on each side, the Long length has 2 pockets on each side. The pictures show examples of both lengths, worn both tied up or left down.
|Length||Outside leg worn "Lo"||Outside leg worn "Hi"|
|Regular||94cm / 37"||approx 84cm / 33"|
|Long||104cm / 41"||approx 94cm / 37"|
About the Cross-weaves:
This is 100% pre-shrunk linen that was woven to our specifications. We are thrilled with the result and trust that you will be as well.
“MY CHOICE" COLOUR REQUESTS AND HOW TO ORDER THEM:
This option allows you to pick a Layercake Linen colour that is not standard for this garment. We will then make this garment in your choice of colour.
1. Pick a colour from the big picture with the list of names and swatches.
2. Select the colour "my choice", select your size, then add to cart.
3. On the Cart page, type the colour of your choice in the "Note to The Slow Wardrobe" box.
4. Check out as usual.
SIMPLIFIED ORDER AND STOCK SYSTEM (JULY 2020)if a certain fabric/size shows the "add to cart" option, then there are 2 possibilities: 1. we have some ready-made in stock (shown directly below...