ORDER AND STOCK SYSTEM
if a certain fabric/size shows the "add to cart" option, then there are 2 possibilities:
1. we have some ready-made in stock (shown directly below the product price).
2. it is a pre-order, i.e. we have to make it for you. If this is the case, you will be able to put it in your cart and order it, and you'll realise that we wont be able to ship immediately (pre-orders usually take between 2-4 weeks)
If we have run out of stock AND fabric, it will show as "No longer available" and you will not be able to add it to your cart, it truly is all gone.
* The model in the pictures is 5'7" and wearing a Layercake size 1 Smock and Large Baggies in the Long length.
NEW FABRIC: Herringbone Linen is a brand-new fabric for 2021. It is extremely soft to the touch, most people think it is wool rather than linen! Teal Herringbone Linen combines Teal and Natural-coloured threads into an almost shimmery fabric. It perfectly complements the Dark Teal Cross-weave that is part of our basic linen collection. These Baggies are superb worn with a Dark Teal Smock, Tabard or Dress.
Harem trousers, hog-catchers, potato-sacks, you name it. Lots of unflattering names for the most comfortable, popular trousers we have made to date, all in 100% pre-shrunk linen that is woven especially for us.
AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES AND 2 LENGTHS
We are often asked about the pockets low on the legs. The serve a dual purpose:
1. the add great swing when you move in them
2. they are great yarn bowls when on the move or when you are working with more than one colour!
Of course they work beautifully with our linen and wool tops.
|Waist fully extended||120/47||135/53|
|Length - Regular||95/38||95/38|
|Length - Long||105/42||105/42|
About the Cross-weaves:
This is 100% pre-shrunk linen that was woven to our specifications. We are thrilled with the result and trust that you will be as well.
“MY CHOICE" COLOUR REQUESTS AND HOW TO ORDER THEM:
This option allows you to pick a Layercake Linen colour that is not standard for this garment. We will then make this garment in your choice of colour.
1. Pick a colour from the big picture with the list of names and swatches.
2. Select the colour "my choice", select your size, then add to cart.
3. On the Cart page, type the colour of your choice in the "Note to The Slow Wardrobe" box.
4. Check out as usual.