Layercake Linen Summer SmockRegular price £149.00
The Smock is an over-piece with a great curvy silhouette that can be thrown over pretty much any outfit. You know when you wear one of these that they are extremely comfortable (loose and relaxed), practical (pocketses!!!) and that you will love what you see when you catch your reflection in a mirror or window. Not to mention the seemingly never-ending stream of compliments you get wearing a Layercake Smock (read the reviews if you want to know what I mean!).
This is the medium-weight linen used for the Tulip Summer Dress. We received specific request for these light colours in Smocks and Tabards so here they are! Have a look at the Summer Tabard, HERE.
Length from shoulder (size 2): 90 cm (36 in) front and back, dipping to 115 cm (45 in) at the sides – slightly shorter in the smaller sizes.
Size 3 Petite: available both in the Smock as well as the Tabard shape for size 3's of 5'4" or less.
- made from top quality custom-woven 100% linen
- pre-washed and pre-shrunk, so they can be thrown in the washing machine and dryer, getting only better over time
- nice big pockets on both sides
- in a range of colours making them versatile and suitable for wide range of occasions
- made for a range of different shapes and sizes
- their bell-shape creates a very flattering, flow-y silhouette.
“MY CHOICE" colour requests and how to order them:
This option allows you to pick a Layercake Linen colour that is not standard for this garment. We will then make this garment in your choice of colour.
- Pick a colour from the big picture with the list of names and swatches.
- Select the colour "my choice", select your size, then add to cart.
- On the Cart page, type the colour of your choice in the "Note to The Slow Wardrobe" box.
- Check out as usual.