Layercake Linen ShirtRegular price $230.00
Layercake sizes run from 0 - UK8-12 to 3 - UK 22-26 (0-3 = US6-22)
So PLEASE check your measurements against our sizes before you order.
Designed to combine perfectly with the rest of the Layercake collection and just as easy to wear. This shirt makes you look the part yet FEEL so relaxed and effortless to wear. It's another one of those pieces you'll find yourself reaching for again and again. It is made using our medium-weight linen, making it suitable for year-round wear.
The shirt has some unusual details that set it aside from your average linen shirt:
- a slight a-line shape
- a single small mother of pearl button and loop closure at the base of the collar
- sleeves that can be turned from full-length to 3/4 length in one simple move
- long cuffs with small mother of pearl buttons that can be worn in a number of ways
- a graduated hemline that complements the sweeping lines of the Duster and Tail Smocks
The shirt is cut with a relaxed shoulder line to ensure maximum ease and room for movement and the armhole size is perfectly proportioned to look good when worn under other Layercakes. Its bust-measurement is 2 inches more than your corresponding Layercake Tunics/Dress/Playsuit to achieve the desired silhouette and give you lots of room to move. Order your usual Layercake size (0, 1, 2, or 3) unless you wish to wear it like a deliberately oversized over-piece (if you do, then size up to the next size).
For those of you new to Layercake sizes, please visit the sizing page and/or use the size guide below; we recommend 5 cm (2 in) positive ease:
Front length (measured from side of neck on top of shoulder): 74cm (29")
Back length (measured mid-back from base of collar):88cm (34.5")
“MY CHOICE" colour requests and how to order them:
This option allows you to pick a Layercake Linen colour that is not standard for this garment. We will then make this garment in your choice of colour.
To order a "my choice colour":
- Pick a colour from the big picture with the list of names and swatches.
- Select the colour MC "my choice", select your size and length, then add to cart.
- On the Cart page, type the colour of your choice in the "Note to The Slow Wardrobe" box.
- Check out as usual.