Book: Knitsonik Stranded Colourwork PlaybookRegular price £19.99
It teaches you how to:
- draft your own knitted correspondence
- produce stranded colourwork bunting with your friends
- translate the textures of your own town into a cowl
- experiment with scale and proportion when working with motifs
- adapt and create a stunning shawl that will cover your shoulders with rounds of hand-picked flowers
Featuring the voices and ideas of many friends from the community of knitters who already enjoy working with the Knitsonik system, this collectiion is full of fun, friendship, and designs that invite you to play.
The projects are all elaborately illustrated with photographs, drawings and notes to enable you to easily customise each pattern to reflect your unique sense of style, and the things and places that matter to you, resulting in intensely personal and cherishable knits.
Every copy of the book contains a unique digital download code that enables you to download a complementary electronic copy in PDF format through Ravelry.com. The eBook contains blank chart templates and b/w versions of all the charts. You will find the code on the inside of the book.
104 pages paperback