Layercake Linen Festive DusterRegular price £165.00
One of those garments that make you want to swish as soon as you put it on; the Duster has a touch of glam about it, a bit of boudoir, baby! And so, the long version can be used as a cover-up in Summer, to slip into as soon as you get up from your favourite sun-spot (whether that's back-garden or Barbados!). Because it can be thrown into the washing machine, you do not have to worry about sun cream or oils spoiling the fabric.
On the other side of the spectrum, a crisp Duster is an ideal candidate for dressing up your Layercake (or any outfit!). Whether it is in a matching colour or contrasts with the rest of your outfit, it's one of those pieces you find yourself wearing again and again with its loose, comfortable shape.
The Duster is a one-size-fits-all Layercake. As always, the design was based on fitting frames between 5 and 6 foot in height and between UK dress sizes 10 - 26 (EU 38 - 54, US sizes 6 - 22)
About the colours
- The Small Neutral Check Short Dusters: The higher price reflects the true cost of the fabric.
- The limited editions: If your selection can not be added to your basket, then we have run out of that option completely. The limited edition fabrics are 100% linen, none are pre-shrunk, so they need a cool wash and air dry.
“MY CHOICE" colour requests and how to order them:
This option allows you to pick a Layercake Linen colour that is not standard for this garment. We will then make this garment in your choice of colour.
- Pick a colour from the big picture with the list of names and swatches.
- Select the colour "my choice", select your size, then add to cart.
- On the Cart page, type the colour of your choice in the "Note to The Slow Wardrobe" box.
- Check out as usual.